weblogUpdates.ping Taneak Jang, Rejang Land, Tanah Rejang http://rejang-lebong.blogspot.com Taneak Jang, Rejang land, Tanah Rejang: Rejang Lembak`s Oldies House from Rejang Land

Rejang Lembak`s Oldies House from Rejang Land

·

One unique oldies house architecture from rejang land show to you at photo below. Where the house can find it till today. The oldies house located at Tanjung Agung Village at Rejang Lebong Regency, Rejang Land, south west sumatra region. Photo taken by admin on july, 2009.







4 comments:

Michael de`OZ ( Who am I? ) said...
September 22, 2009  
Rate this:
2.5

It would be interesting to visit those places

roofing insulation ( Who am I? ) said...
September 26, 2009  
Rate this:
2.5

That's beautiful I hope I can visit there without my cell phone and any communication source :)

visitbalionline ( Who am I? ) said...
September 28, 2009  
Rate this:
2.5

that's amazing...

Yuyun Elita ( Who am I? ) said...
October 08, 2009  
Rate this:
2.5

must be very amazing meet n gather over there.. wish for the next lebaran.. make any event please :)

Rejang Land Pal

Support by

Add to Technorati Favorites blog-indonesia.com