weblogUpdates.ping Taneak Jang, Rejang Land, Tanah Rejang http://rejang-lebong.blogspot.com Taneak Jang, Rejang land, Tanah Rejang: Old Rejang Cover Food from Rejang Lebong Regency

Old Rejang Cover Food from Rejang Lebong Regency

·

This is old rejangese cover food set out at Curup Town 129th anniversary axhibition. The cofer food was taken and collect from Curup town nearby.

To see old cover food photo from northern Rejang click link (North and central bengkulu regency)
To see old cover food photo from muko-muko regency click link





Credit to :
Photo by Curup Kami
Contribute by BMA Collection

1 comments:

Pelpinda's Blog ( Who am I? ) said...
August 03, 2010  
Rate this:
2.5

Can you tell me where I can buy such beautiful food covers in Bali? I hope you can help me out.

Rejang Land Pal

Support by

Add to Technorati Favorites blog-indonesia.com